亚博博彩-Selecting Digital Content for Your School: A How-To Guide
As a learning organization,we are always improving and iterating
School leaders often ask us:"How do I select the right content for my blended classroom?"To help answer this question,we've developed an infographic and guide to""Selecting Curriculum to 亚博博彩Support Personalized Learning"..
Formerly,we had a process involving four key steps,each influenced by a set of frameworks and rubrics developed by our digital content experts:
- Step 1:Define the role of digital content in your classroom and how much you want teachers to influence the scope and sequence of digital content..
- Step 2:Research the digital content market to isolate the high-quality providers that suit your needs.At 亚博博彩Education Elements,we extensively research content and applications options,using a detailed Digital Content Rubric..
- Step 3:Explore your short list by scheduling product demos..
- Step 4:Select the providers that best fit your needs and be sure to inquire about: references,pricing,implementation,professional development..
Based on our experience and learnings in the years since,we've refined our process to create a more streamlined framework to guide the selection of digital content.In our updated guide toSelecting Curriculum to 亚博博彩Support Personalized Learning,we follow three phases:
- Phase 1: Align curriculum goals with personalized learning vision..Dive intothe first white paper of the seriesto learn the importance of curriculum in personalized learning,as well as guidance on mapping a vision to your curriculum goals..
- Phase 2: Determine offline-online curriculum alignment and the role of digital tools..Inthe second white paper,explore how to hit the right combination of offline and online materials to 亚博博彩support PL in the classroom..
- Phase 3: Review,demo,and select digital tools.. The third white paperin the series takes a close look at how to make the procurement decisions and avoid financial mistakes..
There are hundreds of options for digital content and tools and sifting through the sea of options can be overwhelming.Organizing your thoughts and coming up with a strategy about your approach to selection will ensure a smooth process..
For further insights,check out these blog posts by two of our content experts: Meghan's article,entitled""Essential Questions for Selecting the Right Digital Content Providers",and Justin's article,""Digital Content Selection in the Fragmented Market Place.""
Remember to check out our 3 part white paper series on curriculum selection!Download part one below.